Saglay respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same. The following acts are not permitted in respect of any of the content featured on Saglay website:
- Reproduction of website content for commercial purposes, or any rental, leasing or lending of content obtained or derived from the website.
- Any use of Saglay logo, brand identities or trademarks without prior consent.
- Any considerable public dissemination, display or hosting of website content via any third party platforms, including without limitation, the substantial or repeated extraction and/or storage of Saglay website content in any retrieval system, or inclusion in any other computer program or work.
- Reproduction of Saglay website content on any social media platforms, except where other terms allow.
- Inaccurate or distorted reproductions, colour treatments, alterations or adaptations of website content, except where other terms allow.
- Publication of any unauthorised translations or transcriptions of website content, except where other terms allow.
- False attribution of authorial or copyright credits and the removal of any Saglay metadata from digital file formats.
- Unauthorised text/data mining of website content and metadata.